I like to keep things simple. I wear water resistent sunscreen daily, so I use an oil to cleanse it all away in the evenings. I am currently using only simple products to try to keep my skin as unstressed as possible, and it seems to be working so far as my akin is looking ok.
Over the coming weeks, I hope to add some extra products to help with the dehydration and the fine lines under my eyes and nose.
This i what I am currently using
- Frei Hyaluron Aktiv Hautpflege tapped around the eyes and smoothed on the nasolabial folds
- Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Contour Care High Protection SPF 30 around the eyes
- Soltan Once 8 hr Sun Protection Moisturising Suncare Lotion 30 SPF all over the face and hands
- Grapeseed oil massaged in before showering to melt away the sunscreen
- Microfiber cloth 3 times a week to gently exfoliate
- Vitamin C serum all over the face and neck, applying around the eyes twice a week only
- Frei Hyaluron Aktiv Hautpflege around the eyes, nasolabial folds, and other dry areas as needed
- Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturer all over the face
- Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm
The Frei Hyaluron Aktiv Hautpflege is a light cream (almost a gel) containg hylouraonic acid. It has worked well for me so far but I feel like my fine lines are still getting worse. I think I will try again Estee Lauder Eight Hour Repair Serum as my skin loved it. It is expensive, but I want to buy it again afer the Frei runs out, and try it under the eyes/nasolabial folds.
I have already tried the new formula Estee Lauder Advanced Repair Eye Cream (as well as the old formula), but it did nothing for my skin.